get ready with me: casual drinks!
hey y'all!! seen as the last "get ready with me" post was so popular, i figured it was time to get onto doing another one for you all. this time round, i was beating my face for some casual birthday drinks for one of my best friends - we went "byob bowling" which was so much fun, though i was so tired in work today but of course, it was worth it!
for the occasion, i went with a brown/copper smokey eye and a brown lip, trying out the new urban decay "vice" lipsticks! if you wanna see a (very sped up) lil insight into the process you can watch below, as well as the list of products i used!
- flormar illuminating primer
- estee lauder double wear foundation in cool bone
- catrice all matt plus setting powder in 023 sand beige
- nyx hd concealer in 01 porcelain - set with the two lightest colours in the makeup revolution contour pallet
- makeup revolution contour pallet in the lightest brown
- makeup revolution blush pallet in sugar and spice
- penneys ps lipliner in nude
- urban decay vice lipstick in 1993
- nyx tame and frame brow pomade in 03 espresso
- sleek brow gel in clear
- urban decay primer potion in original
- makeup revolution flawless ultra eyeshadow pallet in shades almost there, uncover, smudge, pure chocolate and copper shimmer, with highlite as an inner corner highlight
- benefit high beam highlighter
- the balm mary lou manizer
- essence waterproof dip eyeliner in black
- urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in rockstar
- urban decay perversion mascara