june wishlist!



happy tuesday everyone! another month has begun, meaning it's time to show you what i've got my eyes on this month - it's time for my june wishlist! this month i'm prepping for my holiday to portugal, looking for a new phone case and starting to get things together for doing my room up. take a peek and see what you think! 

1. morphe brushes 681 18 piece sable brush set - €42.70
2. boohoo ava halterneck large floral playsuit in lilac - €27
3. public desire jessa chunky boots in black and orange - €50.91
4. chuu striped baseball cap in pink - €15
5. h&m rose gold door knobs - €5.99
6. abad x missguided double strap triangle bikini in white - €33.25
7. cluse la bohème rose gold/white grey watch - €89.95
8. obey the korean seventeen: horror story iphone 6 case - €17.77
9. ivy park logo crew neck sweatshirt in pink - €39

thank you so much for reading this post! if you fancy it, you should follow me on bloglovininstagram, twitter and like my facebook page!  💖



Comments

Popular Posts